Hope everyone’s having a great weekend! Here’s a compilation of interesting articles from around the interwebz this past week… Enjoy!
- Meet this woman who has battled glandular fever, brain tumors, ITP, and MS and since going paleo/primal has turned her life and health around
- Meet Melissa, who started Paleo 4 weeks ago and is already losing weight and has gotten rid of aches and pains she attributed to ‘getting older’
- I’ve seen estimates as high as 80% for people with magnesium deficiency, though the following article says 68%. Still, it’s a common issue, compounded by an over emphasis on calcium intake by mainstream media. Learn the symptoms, causes and ways to intake this important mineral on Food Renegade.
- Butter Nutrition posted 5 reasons WHY you’re sensitive to dairy & WHAT to do about it with a breakdown on why, the health benefits, and troubleshooting whether it’s the lactose or casein, as well as tips on how to reincorporate it into your diet.
- The cost difference between an unhealthy and a healthy diet analyzed. And it equals only $1.50/day! I think for me, it’s the same or less, as I’m eating out a LOT less, and I’m also not buying as much processed food.
Surviving the Holidays